‘The changing seasons in Colorado can be a handful, and homeowners in the Denver area are likely to have more than a handful of gunk clogging their rain gutters by each season’s end. From fallen leaves to windswept debris compacted by rain and snow, Colorado gutters have their work cut out for them. If your gutters have seen better days, we’re here to help. Based in Aurora, CO, Pinnacle Roofing offers expert gutter installation services to homeowners in the Denver area. As well, we offer gutter repair, replacement, and cleaning. If you’re looking for a local solution to all of your gutter needs, contact us today for a free estimate!
The Importance of Rain Gutters
Are Rain Gutters Really Necessary?
How Often Should Gutters Be Cleaned?
Because of all the buildup that can occur over each season, most experts will recommend that you get your gutters cleaned at each season’s end. Having your gutters cleaned every three months will guarantee proper flow of water away from your home’s foundation, minimizing damage.
How Do You Know When You Need A New Gutter Replacement?
Thankfully, there are a number of signs that will tell homeowners their gutters are in need of some love and care. Here are warning signs that you need new gutters that you should always keep an eye out for when examining your gutters:
- Discoloration – If you notice that any section of your gutters is turning slightly orange or off-colored, that is a sign of rust. Rust will eventually eat through your gutter, causing leaks.
- Cracks – Even the slightest crack is a sign that the material of your gutters is starting to lose it’s tenacity. While it might not be an issue now, it’s going to be later.
- Leaking – Sometimes you might not notice a leak until it’s too late. In worst-case scenarios, you might not notice a leak until the water has already caused damage to the foundation of your home. If you notice a leak, it’s important to get the repair done as soon as possible to negate potential damage.
Pinnacle Roofing Is a Local Gutter Installation Expert You Can Trust
What Is the Best Material for Gutters?
All gutters aren’t created equal
- Aluminum gutters that are lightweight and won’t rust
- Copper gutters that are used on high-end residences
- Seamless gutters that reduce the chance of leaks
- Vinyl gutters that are lightweight and inexpensive
- Zinc gutters that are durable and long-lasting
Contact Pinnacle Roofing Today for a Free Estimate
If you’re curious about the future of your gutters, or are just looking to schedule a seasonal cleaning, contact Pinnacle Roofing today! In addition to our roofing services, we take pride in being a local gutter installer that our customers can trust. Call us today and we’ll ensure that the foundation of your home stays safe and dry for years to come.