When Is It Time to Get a New Roof?
- Wet spots on the ceiling inside your home.
- Damp wet areas in the attic or your home;’s crawl spaces.
- There are several (or many) missing shingles on your roof.
- Your roof has cracked buckling, broken, blistering, missing granules, or otherwise damaged shingles.
- The flashing (weatherproof sealing) around your roof is badly damaged.
- Your eaves have water that’s backed up into them.
How Can I Be Sure my Roof Needs to be Replaced?
The easiest way to be 100% sure your Aurora home’s roof needs to be replaced is to request a professional roofing company to inspect it for you. A complete roof inspection from above, under, and around your roof is most helpful. (The best roofing companies will provide this as a free service.)
How Can I Prepare for the Roofers to Replace the Roof?
- Take things down from shelves, and remove pictures and paintings from walls. That way, the hammering, and vibration won’t cause them to fall and get damaged.
- Clear your driveway completely of cars, toys, gardening equipment, etc. When working, things can fall and damage anything in the driveway. Also, the Aurora roofers will be grateful for the extra space to park, grab their tools, eat lunch, etc.
- Keep any pets, especially big dogs, inside your home or otherwise safely confined.
- Keep your children from playing outside near your home while the roofers are working.
What Options Do I have for my New Roof?
- Materials like aluminum and tin.
- Different colors and styles.
- Various types of shingles, from wood to metal, slate, solar, etc.
What are the Longest Lasting Roof Shingles?
Which Type of Roofing is Best for Most Homes?
Should I Upgrade Anything Else Along with the Roof?
- More or improved roof ventilation.
- Energy-efficient shingles.
- Low-maintenance gutters. (They make cleaning your gutters almost unnecessary.)
- Eave flashing.
- An airtight chimney cap.
How Long Does a Roof Replacement Take?
Hire A Professional Roofing Contractor
If your home needs a new roof, Pinnacle Roofing Associates is the best roofer in Aurora, CO to call. With years of experience and the ability to service the entire Denver metro area, Pinnacle is the area’s roofing expert. We also offer additional services, including skylight installation, gutter installation, construction management, drywall repair, painting services, window screen repair, and siding. Contact us today for a free estimate!